Aim 50 Tactical Drag Bag

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Convict_keeper

Aim 50 Tactical Drag Bag

#1 Post by Convict_keeper »

As the title says I am looking at selling my virtually brand new Aim 50 tactical drag bag in Olive Drab. Bought earlier this year but I havnt used it as I dont have anything big enough to put in it :0037: This has seriously never been used and is exactly as I bought it

looking for £100 if you can collect or £110 posted

CK
ovenpaa

Re: Aim 50 Tactical Drag Bag

#2 Post by ovenpaa »

Dim question, but is the AIM 50 the one that is 50" long? If so I have one (Great bags) however I could do with one a bit longer.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Convict_keeper

#3 Post by Convict_keeper »

this is the bumph from Aim's website http://aimfieldsports.com/AIM-50-Tactical-Dragbag
This sturdy AIM 50 tactical drag bag is ideal for the average size of rifle (up to 49" in length). It's the only gunbag you'll ever need because the AIM 50 swallows an unbelievable amount of kit! You can backpack the AIM 50 and carry the weight of your gun and all the extras comfortably over long distances from car park to shooting point. Or you can unclip the padded shoulder straps at the bottom by their heavy-duty metal snaphooks and slide them in at either end of the slimline zipped pouch - then grip your gunbag by the fully wrap-around webbing handle. Alternatively you can drag it across the ground by its sturdy webbing drag handle. The main gun compartment has a detachable drag hood, adjustable internal weapon securing straps and stock support pocket. Sturdy zip and protective zip flap. Side release clips fasten across the zip for extra security. Other features include two enormous external utility pockets. The smaller one (14" x10") has an additional diagonally zipped pouch for certificates, score cards etc. The larger one is 24" x 10" and capable of carrying a massive amount of extra kit comfortably. Made of 1000 denier cordura Extra thick closed cell foam padding All handles box stitched for greater strength
although you can kind of extend them with the funny end cap thing

CK
Convict_keeper

#4 Post by Convict_keeper »

ovenpaa

#5 Post by ovenpaa »

Ah, same as we have at home. they are great bags, I just wish mine was about 2.5" longer..

Hmm...i just know I am going to regret that as well.....
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Convict_keeper

#6 Post by Convict_keeper »

Lol wonder if Christel would agree with you mate ;)
Convict_keeper

#7 Post by Convict_keeper »

This is now due to be listed on ebay tonight, I have it scheduled to start at 19:00 tonight so if anyone is interested in it please get back to me before then.

CK
M99

#8 Post by M99 »

Did you put this on flea bay? or do you still have it?

Mike
Convict_keeper

#9 Post by Convict_keeper »

Sorry should have updated sooner

Now sold

CK