7.5x55 reloading dies

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
douglas670

7.5x55 reloading dies

#1 Post by douglas670 »

forsale rarely used 7.5x55 collet dies for sale
£23.00 with postage
regards
douglass
Attachments
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll 045.JPG
AL8

Re: 7.5x55 reloading dies

#2 Post by AL8 »

yes please, pm me your details
douglas670

#3 Post by douglas670 »

sold pending payment
AL8

#4 Post by AL8 »

Thanks douglas I recieved these today, excellent service
kennyc
Home club or Range: hunters NRPC

#5 Post by kennyc »

a tip, adjust the dies to completely resize the full length of the case, the K31 (I assume thats what you are loading for) is very unforgiving of partially sized cases, saw a man at Bisley a couple of weeks ago, who was having problems chambering rounds.
AL8

#6 Post by AL8 »

thanks kennyc, I am still looking for rounds to shoot and reload. Hopefully I shall get some at the Trafalgar meeting at Bisley on the 22nd
kennyc

#7 Post by kennyc »

AL8 wrote:thanks kennyc, I am still looking for rounds to shoot and reload. Hopefully I shall get some at the Trafalgar meeting at Bisley on the 22nd
if you do then try Andy Allwood as he is near and has stocks of Privi 7.5x55 (or have I already told you this? going senile :P ) I am going with my club on the 23rd and may be there on the 22nd to see Dodgyrog about some boolits
AL8

#8 Post by AL8 »

kennyc wrote:
AL8 wrote:thanks kennyc, I am still looking for rounds to shoot and reload. Hopefully I shall get some at the Trafalgar meeting at Bisley on the 22nd
if you do then try Andy Allwood as he is near and has stocks of Privi 7.5x55 (or have I already told you this? going senile :P ) I am going with my club on the 23rd and may be there on the 22nd to see Dodgyrog about some boolits

You did say before and you are no more senile than..........................me. I will give Andy a try whilst I am that way. I tried on the friday of Bisley live but he was not at home.
Thanks
kennyc

#9 Post by kennyc »

AL8 wrote:
kennyc wrote:

You did say before and you are no more senile than..........................me. I will give Andy a try whilst I am that way. I tried on the friday of Bisley live but he was not at home.
Thanks
gotcha! we were talking on the Swiss rifles forum :good: I knew it rang a bell :D
AL8

#10 Post by AL8 »

yep