Holster for Taurus LBR

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Andy632

Holster for Taurus LBR

#1 Post by Andy632 »

HI Guys,

sign85 I'm looking for a Holster for my Taurus .357 LBR. Right-handed & preferably Tan/Brown.

Any help/leads appreciated.

Cheers,

:flag6:
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

Re: Holster for Taurus LBR

#2 Post by the running man »

Neil jones is ure man for that gear,uve seen him at bisley with the marlin speed loaders.hes got a website neiljonesshooting i think .co.uk or.com not sure......or u could try midway? Or just get a cheap 30 quid one that will hold the gun just fine,but you wont able to draw very quickly....
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
mr smith
Home club or Range: Dundee Rifle and Pistol Club

#3 Post by mr smith »

the running man wrote:Neil jones is ure man for that gear,uve seen him at bisley with the marlin speed loaders.hes got a website neiljonesshooting i think .co.uk or.com not sure......or u could try midway? Or just get a cheap 30 quid one that will hold the gun just fine,but you wont able to draw very quickly....

http://www.neiljonesshooting.co.uk/index.htm
saddler

#4 Post by saddler »

I was going to offer to make one, but the last chap that sent me a holster template must have had a heavy night (...or week...) on the falling down water!!

It was supposed to be for a Ruger .22 pistol - it'd have been a slack fit on a Colt Dragoon or .577 four barrel Lancaster!!!

Good luck finding one....them speed draws are gonna be interesting :shakeshout: