Plotting Sheet "Thingy", you know, a little tent-like thing

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
tikkathreebarrels

Re: Plotting Sheet "Thingy", you know, a little tent-like th

#11 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

ovenpaa wrote:]You are a member of Grove and an RCO? Did not realise you were 'one of us' I RCO more often at Barton but have done Thetford in the past, in fact my HME RCO card arrived this week :goodjob:
Grove, RCO, HME ticket. Everything except experience of Barton road (but coming to deliver your Scenars soon), lacking a 1200 yard rifle. Oh and I haven't been out much in the last year.

I don't think you'd recognise me from my forum avatar but watch out for a deerstalker, knee breeches and a big grin!
ovenpaa

#12 Post by ovenpaa »

It will be good to meet up. We start at 800 and have been known to stop at 1000 before so I am sure you can have a crack at those distances. Meaty of this forum who is a Thetford shooter came to BR for the first time just before Christmas and soon got into the swing of it :good:
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
tikkathreebarrels

#13 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

ovenpaa wrote:It will be good to meet up. We start at 800 and have been known to stop at 1000 before so I am sure you can have a crack at those distances. Meaty of this forum who is a Thetford shooter came to BR for the first time just before Christmas and soon got into the swing of it :good:
I'd better see how much elevation I've got to play with on my .308 first.
ovenpaa

#14 Post by ovenpaa »

35 minutes will get you about where you need to be.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal