bsa cft scope mounts

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
balloo

bsa cft scope mounts

#1 Post by balloo »

I have a bsa cft 7.62 and i need some high scope mounts please
balloo

Re: bsa cft scope mounts

#2 Post by balloo »

25 mm please
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

#3 Post by pe4king »

Were the ones on the rifle no good ?
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
balloo

#4 Post by balloo »

pe4king wrote:Were the ones on the rifle no good ?
I had to pack the scope up to keep it off the barrel,they were parker hale mounts.I shot it for the first time on saturday,it was superb.
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

#5 Post by pe4king »

balloo wrote:
I had to pack the scope up to keep it off the barrel,they were parker hale mounts.I shot it for the first time on saturday,it was superb.
See I said it would be nice :cheers: , have a look on optics warehouse they have some weaver mounts for BSA's then you can use standard rings,
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
balloo

#6 Post by balloo »

pe4king wrote:
balloo wrote:
See I said it would be nice :cheers: , have a look on optics warehouse they have some weaver mounts for BSA's then you can use standard rings,
great advice,the width of the rail on the bsa is around 20mm