Marlin 1894 44mag

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
NoEntry
Home club or Range: Phoenix Shooters Association. Grange Rifle and Pistol Club. Jersey Pistol Club

Marlin 1894 44mag

#1 Post by NoEntry »

I am selling my Marlin 44 1894 (older model and made by Marlin :-) ) its the blued model and it in excellent used conition.

The rifle comes with a Bushnell Sportsman 4-12x40AO Scope mounted on pukka mounts. It also has an ajustable butt pad (original butt pad will be supplied) and a removable cheekpiece. I will include a set of RCBS DIES, loads of cases and a box of 240grn lead bullets.

The action has been tricked and slicked and is really impressive.

All this for the bargain price of £500 cash...face to face only thanks.

Mike.
NoEntry
Home club or Range: Phoenix Shooters Association. Grange Rifle and Pistol Club. Jersey Pistol Club

Re: Marlin 1894 44mag

#2 Post by NoEntry »

Price reduction.

Now £475.

Mike
Flanker

#3 Post by Flanker »

Steady on mate :shock: £500 is quite a good price. Bargain for someone with all the bits I'd say.
NoEntry

#4 Post by NoEntry »

I know its an absolute bargain, just need to get it moved on quickly to make some room on my
Ticket for my next toy.

Mike
Flanker

#5 Post by Flanker »

I know the feeling, I've got an Alex Martin boxlock and a Greener GP I'd like to move on for the same reason. Stick your gun on Shootforum. A lot of our local gallery rifle guys are members.
NoEntry

#6 Post by NoEntry »

Will do RFD transfer at cost.

Mike
NoEntry

#7 Post by NoEntry »

Provisionally sold pending funds.

Thanks for the interest folks.

Mike
NoEntry

#8 Post by NoEntry »

Back up for sale due to timewaster.

Mike
NoEntry

#9 Post by NoEntry »

GUN NOW SOLD
Flanker

#10 Post by Flanker »

So what's your next toy? :0037: