pictures needed

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
ovenpaa

Re: pictures needed

#11 Post by ovenpaa »

The good news is such pressure dents blow out the next time you shoot them :good:
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
spud

#12 Post by spud »

What are you putting the cause dont too, they look like hydraulic dents too me but i want to just make sure with you.
Dave 101

#13 Post by Dave 101 »

ovenpaa wrote:The good news is such pressure dents blow out the next time you shoot them :good:
True but I usualy dump them , would it not cause a higher pressure in that case though ?

Spud whats your email ?
Dave
spud

#14 Post by spud »

spud@1967spud.com
or
yisspud@yahoo.co.uk

either mate

many thanks
Dave 101

#15 Post by Dave 101 »

2 pics sent to your email

Dave
spud

#16 Post by spud »

Received.

I could do with some with neck damage, loose primer pockets (showing prmer in /out) and ejecter marks on the rims.
ovenpaa

#17 Post by ovenpaa »

Dave 101 wrote:True but I usualy dump them , would it not cause a higher pressure in that case though ?
It depends how hot a load you are running, the case has been through the die so it is going to chamber OK, so you have to take a view on how important the case is to you and if you want to sling it. The good news is such things usually happen early on in your reloading days and the mistake is easily rectified.

I have a couple of interesting damaged cases from the early days of building wildcats, the downside is they are in a huge bucket of scrap brass

Ejector marks! Heh, I should be able to find those.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
spud

#18 Post by spud »

ovenpaa wrote:
Dave 101 wrote:True but I usualy dump them , would it not cause a higher pressure in that case though ?
It depends how hot a load you are running, the case has been through the die so it is going to chamber OK, so you have to take a view on how important the case is to you and if you want to sling it. The good news is such things usually happen early on in your reloading days and the mistake is easily rectified.

I have a couple of interesting damaged cases from the early days of building wildcats, the downside is they are in a huge bucket of scrap brass

Ejector marks! Heh, I should be able to find those.

easiest way to get thoose cases dave is tip them on the flooor lolz

no rush any time this morning lol
ovenpaa

#19 Post by ovenpaa »

I did find these, no idea who might have shot them though.... :oops:
P1140533.JPG
/d

Shed Journal
spud

#20 Post by spud »

good good keeep em coming