sporting rifle

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Scotsgun

Re: sporting rifle

#11 Post by Scotsgun »

The sad fact is that people are hurting and as such dealers shelves are awash with sporting rifles. Lease and syndicate fees, many have to travel some distance for their stalking - just too many folks have been forced to give up their stalking and their stalking kit.

Only recently i picked up a Sako 75 in 270win with Sako rings and a Doctor variable scope - an absolute mint rifle and scope and all for £600.
HeatherW762

Re: sporting rifle

#12 Post by HeatherW762 »

Alternatively you might want to contact the British Sporting Rifle Club as one of their members - especially the new ones - may be interested. If you don't have their contact already, email me memsec@nra.org.uk and I'll pass it on.

Heather