First Day Done

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

Catch

Re: First Day Done

#11 Post by Catch »

MiLisCer wrote:Ouch!

Oh and where do you shoot clays? - I pay £20/£25 per hundred!

Its a local clay ground just outside Oxford. That price is for 100 cartridges, 100 clays and the tuition of £50 for an hour or so. My point was that I guess its competitive in terms of range fees, ammunition and the coaching that they give.

If I just turned up and shot 100 clays paying for just clays and cartridges it would work out around £50. Do you mean you get the cartridges and clays for £25? Maybe I need to find an alternative clay ground!

Cheers,

C
M99

#12 Post by M99 »

No just clays. It is an area I am fairly familiar with, I used to shoot pistol at Dunmore, Abingdon.

Mike
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

#13 Post by Mike357 »

My local ground charges 21p per clay for members and 28p per clay for non members so you are looking at £45ish for a 100 clays. Lovely set up to. http://www.treemac.co.uk/
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!