Powder scales

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
pcon

Powder scales

#1 Post by pcon »

Wanted Electronic reloading scales... at a reasonable price fingerscrossed

sign92
phaedra1106

Re: Powder scales

#2 Post by phaedra1106 »

Buy a set of RCBS 5-0-5 instead, much more accurate (unless you want to spend a fortune) :grin:

Somewhat off topic,

I just read the blog in your link, I know exactly what you mean, my 21yr old has Aspergers and wasn't diagnosed until he was 15-1/2, he was seen twice in junior and early senior school by the school psychologist who was asked to do a report (which we didn't get until he was eventually diagnosed) it was a black and white description of a child with ASD, unfortunately (as we found out) he was told to only do a report and not make a conclusion/diagnosis so of course no diagnosis = no help from the school or LEA.

Almost seven years later little has changed, I've just had a reply to my second formal complaint about the non-provision of any help or services for both him and me (physically disabled and sole carer), they agreed with about 95% of it and changed his care team and care co-ordinator in mid-Jan, 3 months later and we've still not heard from them :bad:
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
pcon

#3 Post by pcon »

You got one for sale???
phaedra1106

#4 Post by phaedra1106 »

Afraid not :bad:

I managed to get mine off Ebay in the US for £25 :grin:

I do have an almost unused set of Lee scales but wouldn't wish them on anyone wanting a decent set :lol:
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
bosun

#5 Post by bosun »

I've got a mate selling his 505?
spud

#6 Post by spud »

ive got a lyman dps 3 for sale £250 now thats reasonable and its like new and complete ecept the box
ovenpaa

#7 Post by ovenpaa »

I have a Lyman digital system you can have until you are sorted if you wish.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
pcon

#8 Post by pcon »

@ phaedra1106 PM sent.
pcon

#9 Post by pcon »

ovenpaa wrote:I have a Lyman digital system you can have until you are sorted if you wish.

That a very Generous offer :shock: sign92 ... but then I know how helpful you've been with advice and more to me as a new comer to f-class.

PM sent.