7mm F Open rifle for sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Dangermouse

Re: 7mm F Open rifle for sale

#11 Post by Dangermouse »

I have just been reading the 7mm page on accurate shooter http://www.accurateshooter.com/cartridge-guides/7mm/

This is quite an eye opener for me and now that I have read it a lot of what Ovenpaa has said in relation to this rifle in the past now makes sense.
Unfortunately I am not in a position to buy this one but I can see, as will you if you read the report, that this deal is actually a very good way and may I say relatively cheap way for someone new to F Class to arrive up and running with a rifle that can win competitions.
With the SAUM reportedly capable of shooting 2000+ rounds, you could buy this rifle safe in the knowledge that it will get you through the 2013 season before needing re barrelled.

Having checked out GT, I do not see any for sale and do not know of any others for sale at this time. Again I say, if you are getting into F Class open, seriously consider this rifle,

DM
HeatherW762

#12 Post by HeatherW762 »

It might be worth asking Mik Mak to advertise it to the F Class guys. He's done it for others before and quite successfully, I understand.

If you don't know him/have his email addy, send me the info by email & I'll pass it on.

Heather
ovenpaa

#13 Post by ovenpaa »

Thanks Heather, I have Mik's contact details and may well send the details over to him if nothing happens in the next few days.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal