AI with Leupold scope £1095.00

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Dangermouse

AI with Leupold scope £1095.00

#1 Post by Dangermouse »

http://www.guntrader.co.uk/Guns-For-Sal ... 0135133002

Guys and girls, I AM NOT SELLING THIS, just spotted it on GT this afternoon
A classic super accurate rifle Fitted with Muzzle brake, Spigoted bipod Rear mono pod One piece Weaver scope rail, Fitted with Counter Sniper 6 bolt mounts for scope rigidity, Fitted with large custom bolt handle, Comes with 4 x 10 round mags 1 x 5 round Fired approx 900 rounds so excellent chamber & bore

With Leupold Leupold 6.5-20x50 £1095
Considering that you can get £500 ish for the scope that would be one hell of a deal for a Remington 700 never mind a AI - I suspect that there is a typo there somewhere but should you be looking for a 7.62/.308 and have a grand sitting spar you would be hard pushed to find a better deal,

DM
tikkathreebarrels

Re: AI with Leupold scope £1095.00

#2 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

It definitely reads as Remmy 700 action doesn't it?

Could it be that what's on offer is a Remmy action in either an AI stock or an AI lookalike/clone stock? (About both of which I admit to knowing little)
ovenpaa

#3 Post by ovenpaa »

I think it is an AICS stocked Rem700 - good price as well.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Sandgroper
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#4 Post by Sandgroper »

Now reads as built around the Rem 700 action.
A classic super accurate rifle built around the Remington 700 action & heavy barrel Fitted with Muzzle brake, Spigoted bipod, Rear mono pod, One piece Weaver scope rail, Fitted with Counter Sniper 6 bolt mounts for scope rigidity, Leopould VX3 tactical scope. Fitted with large custom bolt handle, Comes with 4 x 10 round mags 1 x 5 round Fired approx 900 rounds so excellent chamber & bore
“The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.”

Lieutenant General David Morrison

I plink, therefore I shoot.