Where can I find a Morini/Pardini/SAM .22 LBP

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Hauptman

Where can I find a Morini/Pardini/SAM .22 LBP

#1 Post by Hauptman »

Anyone know of a dealer who actually sells these? I can't even find any manufacturer websites....................
I have a slot for one, and I'm interested in new or second hand, electronic or mechanical trigger, but must be right handed.
I've seen the SAM advertised on this forum but there are issues, the main one being it's about 700miles away...........

Hauptman
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

Re: Where can I find a Morini/Pardini/SAM .22 LBP

#2 Post by dromia »

Aye distance is a bugger, especially as Hampshire is such an out of the way place. ;) :grin:

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
saddler

#3 Post by saddler »

Hauptman wrote:Anyone know of a dealer who actually sells these? I can't even find any manufacturer websites....................
I have a slot for one, and I'm interested in new or second hand, electronic or mechanical trigger, but must be right handed.
I've seen the SAM advertised on this forum but there are issues, the main one being it's about 700miles away...........

Hauptman
er...WHAT route are you taking to make it a 700 mile trip?? South from Hampshire, keeping the coast on your left??

There ARE ways to have an RFD bring it closer.

October (Trafalgar Meeting) is not too far away & quite a few folk from ye olde realms northe of ye border will be attending...RFD's included...

Get in touch with the bloke in Dundee selling said gat, BUT also send a PM to Adam (Dromia) as it will more than likely work out quite favourably if you do!!

OR

Plan B - it MAY also be possible to have an RFD receive it close to you via courier, and ONLY sell/transfer you the item IF you agree that it is what you are after & they have the nod from the seller to do so (it's quick/free to do bank transfers...)
Hauptman

#4 Post by Hauptman »

OK, 497 miles to Dundee town centre.........I stand corrected.
Seemed like a thousand miles last time I drove to the land of kilts, porage, and exceedingly good single malt.................
saddler

#5 Post by saddler »

PM sent....
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

#6 Post by Mike357 »

There's always ways and means. I can help out if need be.
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!