Tikka 595 (.222 rem).

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Chapuis

Tikka 595 (.222 rem).

#1 Post by Chapuis »

Tikka 595 rifle in synthetic stock. Current calibre .222rem. This has been a very accurate and reliable rifle with a superb trigger but unfortunately now requires re-barrelling as the barrel is worn out after shooting approximately 5,500 rounds over a period of about 14 years mainly on the range. This would make an excellent donor action for a project rifle or would be suitable for re-barrelling. The rifle has not been knocked about and there are only a few very minor blemishes/scratches on the stock. This rifle was loaned to four different shooters in a recent stalking test type shooting test. Three of the shooters shot possibles and the other a relatively new shooter produced a score that he was entirely happy with. All made favourable comments on the rifle.

The rifle will come with one three round magazine though I have another three round and two six round magazines that I will sell separately but only if the rifle is sold. I am asking £250 for the rifle in the stock and £30 each for the six round magazines and £25 for the three round magazine.These magazines are also suitable for the .17 rem and .223 rem cartridges. Also available will be a set of 1”/26mm Optilock rings and mounts but again only for sale if the rifle sells.

This offer is only open for a limited period as I am still considering having it re-barrelled and keeping it.
Send me a private message for further details. Severn Estuary/South Wales area. Prefer face to face but will transfer to RFD at buyers exspence.
Chapuis

Re: Tikka 595 (.222 rem).

#2 Post by Chapuis »

Sale of rifle and magazines agreed subject to payment .

Still to sell are;
one set of Optilock 1"/26mm rings and mounts (£50).