1943 Maltby No4 mk 1

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
huntervixen

1943 Maltby No4 mk 1

#1 Post by huntervixen »

Hi all,

Up for sale is my lovely Maltby No4, unfortunately it requires a new barrel and my up-coming straight pull L1 has taken all the funds. sign01

It's a Maltby made No4 Mk1 (rarest of the No4's) with very nice oiled beach stock. (Pics at the weekend)

It is a great stock WW2 rifle with the Singer Mk1 back sight, it comes with correct British bayonet, sling, Bakelite oil bottle and steel handle pull through, plus 37 pat sling.

I think £200 is a fair price for this old war horse....if no re-homing offers are forthcoming then I might have to get the old girl de-activated...I really don't want to, but she has to go one way or the other. any????

Cheers guys, John.
Gaz

Re: 1943 Maltby No4 mk 1

#2 Post by Gaz »

Just seen this - I might be interested, on behalf of the uni club.......
huntervixen

Re: 1943 Maltby No4 mk 1

#3 Post by huntervixen »

The old lady has gone off to a new owner!!

Cheers all, John.