Browning BLR 30.06 lever action rifle and scope for sale.

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Anson Deeley

Browning BLR 30.06 lever action rifle and scope for sale.

#1 Post by Anson Deeley »

I am reluctantly selling my Browning BLR, chambered in 30.06. The gun is in excellent condition throughout. It has a 4+1 box magazine, really smooth rack and pinion, rotating bolt action. It is screw cut 1/2" UNF for moderator or muzzle brake. It comes complete with a new 6 x 42 Meopta scope and custom made muzzle brake.

Ideal for boar or any driven, large game.

"As a rule, lever-action aficionados have always had to trade away power and accuracy for quick handling and easy carrying. With the Browning BLR those compromises are a thing of the past. The design of the BLR is as modern as tomorrow with an aircraft-grade alloy receiver, glass-smooth rack and pinion system and multi-lug rotating bolt that handles many of the most popular magnum cartridges, including the fast new WSMs. The exceptional accuracy of the BLR comes from its precision machined, button-rifled barrel that puts those fast-stepping magnum bullets exactly where they're wanted. Add in the advantages of several great stock designs and finishes, a detachable box magazine, low profile adjustable sights and a wide, grooved trigger that travels with the lever to avoid pinching fingers and it's clear the Browning BLR is ready for any action"......Source: American Rifleman

Priced to sell at £495 face to face, or plus any carriage costs.
Scotsgun

Re: Browning BLR 30.06 lever action rifle and scope for sale

#2 Post by Scotsgun »

Got any pics, mate?
Anson Deeley

#3 Post by Anson Deeley »

If you can give me an address I will upload some as I seem to have trouble posting them on here, thanks.
Christel
Site Admin

#4 Post by Christel »

Picture size

800x800
3.5 mb
Anson Deeley

#5 Post by Anson Deeley »

Here it is, managed it ! On the top pic it is the top rifle. The 30.06 has a longer action and stronger bolt.
Attachments
BLR_3006_&_308.JPG
BLR2.JPG
saddler

#6 Post by saddler »

Very nice kit - my mate runs one in 223 with a better barrel and Mini-14 magazines....

Pity I already have 2 30-06s as these are a great rifle
Anson Deeley

#7 Post by Anson Deeley »

Thanks for your comments.
Yes, I've known that they lend themselves to a fast action .223. I had a .308 first, it was a bit "lively" on firing ! The 30.06 has a longer action and with a much heavier lugged bolt. That little extra weight makes it a far better gun to shoot. Like I said, it is a reluctant sale, I just need the space