7.92 Mauser for sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Alpha1

Re: 7.92 Mauser for sale

#11 Post by Alpha1 »

I sent you a message Alpha, am interested.
In your email you said you were MILDLY interested in buying it.
Gaz

#12 Post by Gaz »

Alpha1 wrote:
I sent you a message Alpha, am interested.
In your email you said you were MILDLY interested in buying it.
Yes, because when I sent it I asked how it shot and you didn't answer.
Gaz

#13 Post by Gaz »

I withdraw my offer. I don't want to trade with some comedian who messes about when asked a simple question about the wares.
Alpha1

#14 Post by Alpha1 »

Code: Select all

I withdraw my offer. I don't want to trade with some comedian who messes about when asked a simple question about the wares.
Strange I have had no complaints about any of my buying selling transactions off any other full bore members or any complaints about my communications with them.

YOU DID NOT MAKE ME A OFFER.

You sent me a email saying you were MILDLY interested and asked how it shoots. According to your email you would need to apply for a variation to purchase it any way.

If you read the post it tells you how it performs. (There are some nice pictures as well) I don't know what further information you require ?.
If you don't want to buy it that's fine I am not going to loose any sleep over that.

One of the guys in my club is interested in it any way.
Alpha1

#15 Post by Alpha1 »

Subject: 7.92 Mauser for sale

Alpha1 wrote:

bumpsign
Last call.

Mildly interested. What's it like to shoot? If I do go for it I'll have to get a variation.

#16 Post by Gaz »

If you were serious about selling it you'd have replied and made an effort. Yesterday it was "I'm taking it to a dealer" and now it's "oh, someone from my club is interested" - not "made an offer" but "interested" just like I was. I asked a simple question, you ignored it and got on your high horse. I'd have happily paid the RFD transfer fees to take it off your hands until I got the variation through but of course, that would mean you weren't just messing around.
Alpha1

#17 Post by Alpha1 »

Just messing around ?.
I have sold it to a guy I shoot with how is that messing around. He is over the moon with it. Mildly interested does not sound like some one who is seriously wanting to buy to me and it was well described in the post.
Does not matter now its gone you missed a bargain spitting your dummy out.
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#18 Post by dromia »

OK lets leave it there.

Put the handbags away.

It is the sellers call, good or bad.

If you want take it further then do it off forum, this is it, no last words, let it go both of you.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Alpha1

#19 Post by Alpha1 »

Excellent idea thanks Adam.