Southern Gun AR15 9mm Lever Release UZI version

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Rburro2

Re: Southern Gun AR15 9mm Lever Release UZI version

#11 Post by Rburro2 »

the running man wrote:Christ the glock mag .45 acp version is only 1500 quid brand new! wtfwtf
I didn't want to wait and it came with a couple of hundred rounds, lead round nose bullets and the mags.
Charlotte the flyer
Home club or Range: Classified

#12 Post by Charlotte the flyer »

FritztheMoose wrote:
Mike357 wrote:I appreciate that you can't get an Uzi mag version IIRC but that is quite a mark up for a second hand and visibly used looking gun. What is the owners justification for this? Any internal mods? I'm curious as I'm in the market for one. Are Uzi mags easy to get hold of?
UZI mags are so cheap that its hardly worth picking them up tongueout

if u go for surplus ones they are as low as 5 Euro a piece for a 32 round stick

They are also some of the easiest mags to come by
Do tell me more, I've seen UK suppliers asking for £50 for them. Milsurp ones do need modifications to be used in the LR9 though.
The above post probably contains sarcasm or some other form of attempted wit, please don't take it to heart.
FritztheMoose

#13 Post by FritztheMoose »

Charlotte the flyer wrote:
FritztheMoose wrote:
Mike357 wrote:I appreciate that you can't get an Uzi mag version IIRC but that is quite a mark up for a second hand and visibly used looking gun. What is the owners justification for this? Any internal mods? I'm curious as I'm in the market for one. Are Uzi mags easy to get hold of?
UZI mags are so cheap that its hardly worth picking them up tongueout

if u go for surplus ones they are as low as 5 Euro a piece for a 32 round stick

They are also some of the easiest mags to come by
Do tell me more, I've seen UK suppliers asking for £50 for them. Milsurp ones do need modifications to be used in the LR9 though.
Yes have to be modified but its only one slit u have to cut its easy

Not sure about the uk but i got mine from germany a while ago 3 32 sticks incl bw mag pouche for 20 euro. U can also find good deals on eguns. I have seen them as low as around 5 if u take a bundle

Canhelp u find some here if u want
Smudge

#14 Post by Smudge »

DanTheMan wrote:One of my club members is selling his unicorn, it's advertised at £2,000 but I'm sure he would take an offer, it's got bowl magazines, enlarged bolt release, extended cocking handle and extended lever. Sight/mount not included, email me for his contact details.

Dan,

I bet you're pleased you posted this!! Nothing like shooting the messenger!!

rgds

S
NoEntry
Home club or Range: Phoenix Shooters Association. Grange Rifle and Pistol Club. Jersey Pistol Club

#15 Post by NoEntry »

For my part I have had no intention of "shooting the messenger" I apologise to Dan if it appears to be the case.
I have bought off Dan in the past, UZI mage for my Unicorn before I had to sell it, and he is a good guy.
I realise that he has been asked to post on behalf of a m8. However I still believe that the price being asked is unrealistic
and I was unable to secure a deal with the vendor.

If Dan's m8 gets his asking price then good luck to him though.

Mike
DanTheMan
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Weybridge

#16 Post by DanTheMan »

NoEntry wrote:
If Dan's m8 gets his asking price then good luck to him though.

Mike
No worries, NOW SOLD.