Lee Enfields where to look?

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
TomH

Re: Lee Enfields where to look?

#11 Post by TomH »

Thanks Gingercat, that's just down the road, I'd forgotten about him.
Robert303

#12 Post by Robert303 »

Seth Ellett should be at the Trafalgar show at Bisley, as should Chris Smith of SmIth Arms . Seth is a real expert on LE rifles and does not sell trash. Chris is another honesrt dealer.
Gingercat

#13 Post by Gingercat »

Robert303 wrote:Seth Ellett should be at the Trafalgar show at Bisley, as should Chris Smith of SmIth Arms . Seth is a real expert on LE rifles and does not sell trash. Chris is another honesrt dealer.
Yes, agree with that - both very honest and extremely knowledgable gents.
mag41uk
Home club or Range: Aldershot R & P Club

#14 Post by mag41uk »

I spoke to Seth on Sunday and he tells me he has a few No4`s on hand.
Robert303

#15 Post by Robert303 »

TomH, If you cannot get Seth Elletts Tel no from anywhere else PM me and I'll ask his permission to give it to you. I cannot remember which part of the country he is in but he is one of the few dealers I'd really trust. on the www.milsurps.com site there is a forum on Lee Enfields. The back catalogue is amazing. Seth sometimes pops up as 'Thunderbox' Peter Laidler (ex Army armourer') is literely GOD when it comes to LEs as are Roger Payne and Brian Dick. The site is well worth a visit. Take your time, set a budget £350-£450 would be good and best of luck.
TomH

#16 Post by TomH »

Thanks Robert, pm'd. I have lurked on the milsurps site for over a year and have trawled back through all the old posts. It's certainly to be highly recommended.
Robert303

#17 Post by Robert303 »

Hello Tom PM sent
nearly there

#18 Post by nearly there »

Hi does Seth elletts have a website.im looking for a Fazakerley number 4 mk 2 5 groove rifle.any where I'm looking seem to be trying to charge above the odds,happy to buy private or dealer
TomH

#19 Post by TomH »

nearly there wrote:Hi does Seth elletts have a website.im looking for a Fazakerley number 4 mk 2 5 groove rifle.any where I'm looking seem to be trying to charge above the odds,happy to buy private or dealer
PM'd you.
spikedueller
Home club or Range: Minsterly

#20 Post by spikedueller »

These guys have some straight pull SLR's on Guntrader but they do have some Enfields as well. love the pic on their homepage

http://www.enfieldguns.com/