6.5 x 55 Swede Reloading clearout

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
tikkathreebarrels

Re: 6.5 x 55 Swede Reloading clearout

#11 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

ovenpaa wrote:I know it is a low number but can I take 100? I will be at BR on the 21st :good:
Okay, 100 Lapua Scenars sold to the gentleman. Going to PM.
tikkathreebarrels

#12 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

tikkathreebarrels wrote:
tikkathreebarrels wrote:
OKAY GUYS, STUFF'S GOING NICELY NOW SO THIS IS WHAT'S LEFT:

180+ used cases, mix of Lapua, S&B possibly a few others. Neck sized and prepped for my M96 service rifle so will need full length sizing, (but not by me!) BUY IT NOW @ £20.00

Bullets:
139gn Lapua Scenars : 2 boxes of 100 @ £35/100.

Part box of another 35 Lapua Scenars
PLUS 49 of Peter Lawman cheapo “no-branded”
PLUS 17 Sierra Matchking 140gn HPBT
£20 TO GET THEM AWAY

(Ask me if you need expanding bullets in this calibre, I may have a few 140gn Sierra soft points)

, tempt me to a swap with 6mm Sierra Matchkings or Lapua Scenars

SHIPPING we can sort out either by carrier at cost to you or collection/sensible delivery by arrangement. Will have to comply with UK laws especially, if I find any, the expanding bullets.
ovenpaa

#13 Post by ovenpaa »

The part box of Scenars and SMK would be of interest as I would like to try a few but not Pete Lawman ones. Awkward aren't I :lol:
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
tikkathreebarrels

#14 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

ovenpaa wrote:The part box of Scenars and SMK would be of interest as I would like to try a few but not Pete Lawman ones. Awkward aren't I :lol:
Hey, awkward squad. **** The Peter Lawman bullets cost, as I recall, about eightpence three farthings, so you either take them in the price or it's eighteen quid without them. Give them to your friends, throw them at passers-by, put them in the Christmas cake, party2 whatever. If you get ETR time anywhere :0037: they're plenty good enough. :cheers: I'm considering them sold to you lovely fellow.
tikkathreebarrels

#15 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

tikkathreebarrels wrote:
tikkathreebarrels wrote:
tikkathreebarrels wrote:
OKAY GUYS, STUFF'S NEARLY ALL GONE NOW - YOU'D BETTER BE QUICK!!!:

180+ used cases, mix of Lapua, S&B possibly a few others. Neck sized and prepped for my M96 service rifle so will need full length sizing, (but not by me!) BUY IT NOW @ £20.00

AND...

Bullets:
139gn Lapua Scenars : 2 boxes of 100 @ £35/100.

(Ask me if you need expanding bullets in this calibre, I may have a few 140gn Sierra soft points)

, tempt me to a swap with 6mm Sierra Matchkings or Lapua Scenars

SHIPPING we can sort out either by carrier at cost to you or collection/sensible delivery by arrangement. Will have to comply with UK laws especially, if I find any, the expanding bullets.
Dougan

#16 Post by Dougan »

Good to see you're nearly there on the clear out :good:

If Ovenpaa doesn't mind, I'll take the Peter Lawmans - I'm putting them down a milsurp, so wouldn't mind trying them for comparison.

So if you stick an extra fiver on my bill please...that leaves £15 for the others...
tikkathreebarrels

#17 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

Dougan wrote:Good to see you're nearly there on the clear out :good:

If Ovenpaa doesn't mind, I'll take the Peter Lawmans - I'm putting them down a milsurp, so wouldn't mind trying them for comparison.

So if you stick an extra fiver on my bill please...that leaves £15 for the others...
You guys, honestly! haha! That's fine by me, I'll transfer them from one heap (ovenpaa's) to yours.

By the way, gathering up your stripper clips - eight by the way - I've got about 130 loaded rounds I need to pull which will result in the same number of additions to the used cases pile and the Lapua Scenar pile.
tikkathreebarrels

#18 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

Boys and girls, this is what's left of my 6.5 x 55 Swede stuff:

approx 300 used cases, mix of Lapua, S&B possibly a few others. Neck sized and prepped for my M96 service rifle so will need full length sizing, £25.

139gn Lapua Scenars : 2 boxes of 100 each £35/100

139gn Sierra Matchkings: I need to pull these but they will have fairly gentle neck tension. (I'm pulling them on the grounds that I decline to shoot anyone else's homeloads in my rifle even if I'd just been watching the loader shovelling them through his rifle.

140gn Sierra soft points I have about 20 of these some of which will be pulled)

SHIPPING we can sort out either by carrier at cost to you or collection/sensible delivery by arrangement. Will have to comply with UK laws of course. I'm coming up to the Shooting Show on the saturday so a face to face exchange would be possible.
tikkathreebarrels

#19 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

tikkathreebarrels wrote:Boys and girls, this is what's left of my 6.5 x 55 Swede stuff:

approx 300 used cases, mix of Lapua, S&B possibly a few others. , £25.

SHIPPING we can sort out either by carrier at cost to you or collection/sensible delivery by arrangement. Will have to comply with UK laws of course..
I want these gone please. Overall weight of brass and plastic cartons is 2.2 kilos.
saddler

#20 Post by saddler »

Used cases please....