Hi! FAC on the way!

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

Yogi GunKanobee

Re: Hi! FAC on the way!

#21 Post by Yogi GunKanobee »

LeighC wrote:Just read page 2.... D'Oh. I guess if your FEO is Jason, you must be out Bradford on Avon way?
Hi,

I live near Trowbridge. Our club shoots at Old Sarum (25 yard range) and Bulford (100-600 yard range) both near Salisbury. The Bulford range is closed for refurbishment at the mo, so those shoots are currently held at Bisley. Whats the Chippinham club like?
LeighC

#22 Post by LeighC »

Chippenham is purely .22, it was just a target rifle club, but I'm slowly changing their minds smile2 If it shoots .22LR, it's allowed on the range, I've only been going there for 6 months or so and, apparently, I was the first person they'd ever seen shooting standing and they didn't know what to make of my M4 or GSG spitting empties all over their nice clean floor. They were also a little shocked that I blasted through 100 rounds in half an hour. That's a whole month's worth of ammo for their members!

My main club is Bristol based and a lot more varied, although it does involve a lot more travel.
Yogi GunKanobee

#23 Post by Yogi GunKanobee »

LeighC wrote:Chippenham is purely .22, it was just a target rifle club, but I'm slowly changing their minds smile2 If it shoots .22LR, it's allowed on the range, I've only been going there for 6 months or so and, apparently, I was the first person they'd ever seen shooting standing and they didn't know what to make of my M4 or GSG spitting empties all over their nice clean floor. They were also a little shocked that I blasted through 100 rounds in half an hour. That's a whole month's worth of ammo for their members!

My main club is Bristol based and a lot more varied, although it does involve a lot more travel.
Well, maybe you should give North Wilts a try...................