.22 semi-auto M1 clone

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
saddler

Re: .22 semi-auto M1 clone

#21 Post by saddler »

Okey-doke

PM on here I've now discovered is blocked by the free McD website.
Not long back from the frozen arctic and driving oop North via Phaedra's Maison de PuddyTats...will be at Jeffs in about 80 minutes pending traffic
HALODIN

Re: .22 semi-auto M1 clone

#22 Post by HALODIN »

Don't worry that's fine, I'd do the same.
Gaz wrote:
HALODIN wrote:If it's going for scrap, does that mean it's going for free? If so I could have a word with our club to see if they want it tomorrow night. Would you be interested in this? Seems a shame to chuck it in the bin just to free the slot on your certificate.
I say "scrap" - I have a very low standing offer from a dealer who'll break the rifle up for spares. edit to add - idea is to reinvest the money from this rifle into something else shooting related, so I'd rather not dispose of it FOC. Call me a tightwad but hey, I live in London and need to be penny wise!

saddler, PM inbound, previous offer didn't come to fruition. Happy to negotiate.