Practical Shotgun and Fullbore clubs in NE England

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

greenshoots

Re: Practical Shotgun and Fullbore clubs in NE England

#21 Post by greenshoots »

i would be interested in PSG in south wales ....... :good:

greenshoots
Amber Dog

#22 Post by Amber Dog »

Blackstuff wrote:
Amber Dog wrote:
Jonthebrit wrote:Forum and shooting newbie here (more on this in the new members forum once I have a little more time). The Tyne Valley Rifle Club shoot at Ponteland and the next meeting is the 26th. I'm not a member (yet) but will be popping along to see what it's all about before I inevitably sign on the dotted line.

http://tynevalleyrifleclub.co.uk/
Hi - I am going on this date also. Spoke to Jonathan last year but finally got it sorted when I found an app form at Mayfair.
I should be there too, although shooting with 3 Counties, so don't know if we'll be on the same range or not. I THINK we're supposed to be on B Range (the 600m one with the range masters building)

I applied for them in November - never heard back. Have another app form in my car. I emailed the last one.

I think Tyne Valley are on 'A'. Blackstuff won't you be the one with a 155mm Howitzer on the back of a trailer? :run:
Blackstuff
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#23 Post by Blackstuff »

[quote="Amber Dog

I applied for them in November - never heard back. Have another app form in my car. I emailed the last one.

I think Tyne Valley are on 'A'. Blackstuff won't you be the one with a 155mm Howitzer on the back of a trailer? :run:[/quote]

:lol: I wish!

3 Counties have been going through some 'administrative difficulties' recently so that side of things has been getting neglected unfortunately
DVC
dodgyrog
Home club or Range: Three Counties Sporting Club & Gardners Guns

#24 Post by dodgyrog »

Three Counties - the Secretary resigned last week and the old one is back - far more organised and doesn't talk with a forked tongue. PM me for his details. They are shooting at Ponteland this coming Sunday.
Purveyor of fine cast boolits.
All round good guy and VERY grumpy old man.