How to extend my shooting to free time.

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

Jwimpeney

Re: How to extend my shooting to free time.

#31 Post by Jwimpeney »

Cool, so I can "casually" shoot at the oundl club ad do all my competitive stuff at shool, works perfectly for me.

If I spoke through you ewen it'd probably get me a better introduction, I don't want to come across as a moody teenager just wanting to vent some steam of with weapons!!
20series
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

#32 Post by 20series »

Jwimpeney wrote:Cool, so I can "casually" shoot at the oundl club ad do all my competitive stuff at shool, works perfectly for me.

If I spoke through you ewen it'd probably get me a better introduction, I don't want to come across as a moody teenager just wanting to vent some steam of with weapons!!
We do "casual" very well !!

The other minor issue you might have, there's a hold on new members at the minute at least until the outdoor range re-opens in June.
Alan
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
Jwimpeney

#33 Post by Jwimpeney »

That's okay, it'll take me that long to persuade my parents tonlet me go anyway, but thanks for letting me know. I'll probably be only using the 100 yard range anyway