SGC V22 mags...

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
webb22

SGC V22 mags...

#1 Post by webb22 »

Hi guys,

my V22 has gone...so up for grabs are x2 surplus SGC V22 .22lr (x25rnd) magazines...very high quality/ solid metal..and better than blackdogs (for the V22) IMO

• the first (black) was purchased at this years Phoenix, so has only been used a couple of times...

• the second (sand/ FDE) was sprayed to match my former V22s FDE attire...so it looks more worn than the black one (but looks are deceptive!) due to the paint chipping in the usual salient places - but the spring/ follower is in very good condition!

(please note they cost me over £50 each + £6 p&p each - so not cheap or cheap to post either but worth it)

£75 RMSD the pair...bargain!

atb
jon

p.s. or i would be interested in swapping for some Glock 17 9mm mags or sound mod with 1/2" or 3/4" unf thread - WHY?
Attachments
V22 mag2.JPG
V22 mag1.JPG
'Windage & Elevation Miss. Langdon - Windage & Elevation!'
webb22

Re: SGC V22 mags...

#2 Post by webb22 »

Now £65 RMSD...i wont be dropping the price anymore fellas, as i think this is more than fair - and better than those plastic dog ones (if you can ever find any - and that feed properly)!

thanks for looking

atb
Jon
webb22

Re: SGC V22 mags...

#3 Post by webb22 »

SOLD!