Condor Double Carbine Rifle Case for sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Rarms

Condor Double Carbine Rifle Case for sale

#1 Post by Rarms »

Want to sell my Condor Tactical Double Rifle bag. 36" in length.

Used it for my M4 and V22 but have since sold them, and my 18" barrelled AR is too long as the stock doesn't collapse.

Same as the one on this link: http://www.condoroutdoor.com/133_36_riflecase.aspx, but mine is dark green in colour.

Good condition, three pouches that fit to the loops on the front. There is a small hole near to the zip on the top. This started as a small tear, but I have sealed the threads with superglue, and it has not grown at all since, just can sometimes be a fiddle for the zip.

Has Velcro straps to hold the rifles in place, good padding all round and between the rifles

After £50 posted or £40 if we meet as Bisley etc... Or would ideally like to swap for a similarly well made bag but to suit a 40" rifle.
Rarms

Re: Condor Double Carbine Rifle Case for sale

#2 Post by Rarms »

£30 collected from Worthing, or Bisley tomorrow
Rarms

Re: Condor Double Carbine Rifle Case for sale

#3 Post by Rarms »

Sold