P14 for Sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
JS569

P14 for Sale

#1 Post by JS569 »

This is my ERA (Eddystone a subsidiary of Remington) P14. I have had this rifle for the last 5 years and have shot it a number of times a year using Privi. A good bore coupled with a good finish on the metal and a beautiful stock with very few dings or marks. The stock sports the dial for the volly sights but is missing the actual foresight. These can be fairly easily sourced I believe. The rear volley sight is in place. The stock is marked Patt 14 and a W (winchester?) is prominent.

I'd like £500 for it, I am based near leeds (Ilkley) so people are welcome to view it. The bolt matches the action with the correct numbers, I am not sure on date of manufacture as the date isn't very clearly stamped. This is a reluctant sale to make room as I am moving house and I decided to keep my SMLE and No4 instead. I would prefer the buyer (with appropriate authorisation on FAC) to pick up in person but I can help arrange shipment to and RFD at the buyers cost. Please feel free to contact me or call on 07825908429 if you have any questions.

For the record the rifle is already up on Guntrader.
Attachments
22-07-2013 13-08-30.jpg
22-07-2013 13-08-12.jpg
22-07-2013 13-07-54.jpg
meles meles
Home club or Range: HBSA

Re: P14 for Sale

#2 Post by meles meles »

That looks nice and a fair price too ! Unfortunately, as we already have 4, we reckon we'd get skinned if we bought another...
Badger
CEO (Chief Excavatin' Officer)
Badger Korporashun

Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur.
"Quelle style, so British"
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

#3 Post by pe4king »

meles meles wrote:That looks nice and a fair price too ! Unfortunately, as we already have 4, we reckon we'd get skinned if we bought another...
What 4 P14's ?????

I have been looking for one for a while, saw some real dogs at the Phoenix this one looks nice but as always the sync doesn't work, I have the variation but not the cash, makes a change from the other way round but would rather have that ****
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
JS569

#4 Post by JS569 »

meles meles wrote:That looks nice and a fair price too ! Unfortunately, as we already have 4, we reckon we'd get skinned if we bought another...
Sure you don't want a 5th badger :)
JS569

#5 Post by JS569 »

pe4king wrote:
What 4 P14's ?????

I have been looking for one for a while, saw some real dogs at the Phoenix this one looks nice but as always the sync doesn't work, I have the variation but not the cash, makes a change from the other way round but would rather have that ****
This rifle is still available if anyone is interested. Any questions please get in touch.
JS569

#6 Post by JS569 »

It's Christmas everyone, a present to yourself? :) Will consider sensible offers
Alpha1

#7 Post by Alpha1 »

£500 thats interesting I have a couple of these in my cabinet that I would like to turn in to a milling machine.
JS569

#8 Post by JS569 »

This is still available should anyone be interested. Don't take too long guys I might decide to keep it!