Steyr Mannlicher Pro Hunter II

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
JS569

Steyr Mannlicher Pro Hunter II

#1 Post by JS569 »

This is my Pro Hunter 2 6.5 Swede for sale with T8 reflex mod, Harris bipod and S+B 6 x 42 Klassik fixed scope and sling. The whole package for sale, I don't want to split it up.

The rifle has had around 500-600rds through it from new, the original Pro hunter suffered from a flexing fore-end however this has been resolved in the second iteration which is for sale here. It has also been glass bedded by the Sportsmans gun centre (from recollection based on the original owners comments to me when I bought it). Selling to fund a more range specific rifle rather than this which is more focused on hunting. The rifle easily groups sub MOA at 100m and the moderator makes a huge difference to the noise levels! There's some dies and brass available at additional cost if required.

Over all really good condition and this (IMO) represents a great buy, especially for someone just getting into shooting/ stalking. I think its a great rifle but given my stalking doesn't require much walking and I'll use a rifle more on the range I'm looking for a heavier barrel.

Looking for £1,300. Based near Leeds and can ship at buyers expenses to a friend RFD
Attachments
IMG_0440.JPG
IMG_0439.JPG
IMG_0437.JPG