Original Sliding Stock Umarex MP5

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
cmmg warrior

Original Sliding Stock Umarex MP5

#1 Post by cmmg warrior »

I would like to purchase an original Umarex MP5 sliding stock from an A5, if anyone has done the hard stock conversion on theirs they may wish to part with the original stock... helpsign
nickb834

Re: Original Sliding Stock Umarex MP5

#2 Post by nickb834 »

cmmg warrior wrote:I would like to purchase an original Umarex MP5 sliding stock from an A5, if anyone has done the hard stock conversion on theirs they may wish to part with the original stock... helpsign
Which version of the Umarex MP5 do you have? I ask as I have the one with the fixed stock and without the fake can (A4)- and by my estimate - the collapsable stock makes it too close for comfort and section 5 - ie 12/24 rule.
cmmg warrior

#3 Post by cmmg warrior »

nickb834 wrote:
cmmg warrior wrote:I would like to purchase an original Umarex MP5 sliding stock from an A5, if anyone has done the hard stock conversion on theirs they may wish to part with the original stock... helpsign
Which version of the Umarex MP5 do you have? I ask as I have the one with the fixed stock and without the fake can (A4)- and by my estimate - the collapsable stock makes it too close for comfort and section 5 - ie 12/24 rule.

Yes nick, but I'm going to have the collapsible stock welded "full open" so that it is technically the same as a fixed stock.. goodjob
nickb834

#4 Post by nickb834 »

yeah I've thought about doing the same - hard to find the stocks tho - theres a couple of original MP5 stocks on egun.de right now - 200 quid though :-(
cmmg warrior

#5 Post by cmmg warrior »

Yeah £200 is far too much....I don't think many in the UK are buying the version with the fake can...shame but I bet there are loads of sliders off the Umarex stateside going begging... 8-)