Taurus LBR holster

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Sim G

Taurus LBR holster

#1 Post by Sim G »

As it says, I'm after a Taurus LBR holster, RH. Neil Jones and Price Western did them at one stage, don't know who else. Thanks.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
techguy

Re: Taurus LBR holster

#2 Post by techguy »

Can get ghost holsters for revolvers if you fancy one...?
Sim G

#3 Post by Sim G »

Expensive, though Adam... I was thinking about giving Bianchi or 1500 another go but with the LBR instead of the Marlin. Perhaps that will spark it more like pre-97, than I found with a carbine. So I don't want to get into an "arms race" yet if it also doesn't sail me dinghy!

I'm actually scared about how much money I'm going to spend if you get me into multi-gun....!!
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#4 Post by dromia »

Now why don't you get a well known leather worker of this parish to make you something bespoke and as such tailored to your specific requirements?

Seeing as how you are both soul mates he will no doubt do it for you out of the goodness of his heart.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Sixshot6

#5 Post by Sixshot6 »

dromia wrote:Now why don't you get a well known leather worker of this parish to make you something bespoke and as such tailored to your specific requirements?

Seeing as how you are both soul mates he will no doubt do it for you out of the goodness of his heart.
You act like him and Sim are the odd couple. Who's Felix and who's Oscar. Plus why don't you try Neil Jones Sim?

http://www.neiljonesshooting.co.uk/stock-list.htm

Some nice holster's there for £95 and change for Greggs.
Daryll
Home club or Range: Isle Target Sports Club

#6 Post by Daryll »

Sixshot6 wrote:
dromia wrote:Now why don't you get a well known leather worker of this parish to make you something bespoke and as such tailored to your specific requirements?

You act like him and Sim are the odd couple. Who's Felix and who's Oscar. Plus why don't you try Neil Jones Sim?

http://www.neiljonesshooting.co.uk/stock-list.htm

Some nice holster's there for £95 and change for Greggs.

Yep, I bought one of Neils open-top holsters from him at Phoenix last weekend... works a treat!!
Sim G

#7 Post by Sim G »

I have a project in mind for him with this little jaunt into these particular disciplines..... However, I fear his fingers may be too fat!

Sim G

#8 Post by Sim G »

Sixshot6 wrote: Some nice holster's there for £95 and change for Greggs.

They call it "Greggs" everywhere else outside the North East, but it's not really Greggs.... Can't get a corned beef pasty, or that staple of Greggs, the stottie, in the South a East, for love nor money...

Sim G

#9 Post by Sim G »

Daryll wrote:
Yep, I bought one of Neils open-top holsters from him at Phoenix last weekend... works a treat!!

I know, they look nice and I've got a couple of Neil's ammo slides, but, I don't want to drop 100 quid on one to find Bianchi with an LBR has as much appeal as it did with a carbine.

Sixshot6

#10 Post by Sixshot6 »

Sim G wrote:
Sixshot6 wrote: Some nice holster's there for £95 and change for Greggs.

They call it "Greggs" everywhere else outside the North East, but it's not really Greggs.... Can't get a corned beef pasty, or that staple of Greggs, the stottie, in the South a East, for love nor money...
Having a family that comes from the North East, I never understand the following you have for corned beef and Stottie cakes. Maybe you should have a reserve Jarrow March, you and the rest of the Expat Geordies to convince Greggs to sell Corned Beef Pasties and Stottie cakes where you live?