2 beretta shotguns for sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

2 beretta shotguns for sale

#1 Post by the running man »

Pix to follow tonight....
1 x a400 xplor action, I bought this 2-3 months ago and cannot get on with it,I prefer the bennelli..so it cost me 1450 it's had around 180 shells through it,it's got the pod wich includes total round count,it's 28 inch multi choke real wood gas operated semi auto 12 gauge shotgun,it's comes with chokes and a rather nice hard case....not a mark on it and has the kick off so no recoil at all......warranty I had no idea I had to send it off,I have now and fingers crossed it gets the 3 years,other wise it's just the 1.viewing welcome...

1 x 626e626e side by side ejector 28inch barrells,45 inches overall length, immaculate condition barrells unmarked inside and out....lovely wood and a heavy gun too....shoots very well...bought a silver hawk so this is surplus...£1400 ovno

Just seeing if there's any interest....
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
saddler

Re: 2 beretta shotguns for sale

#2 Post by saddler »

That's £1400 for both guns?
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

Re: 2 beretta shotguns for sale

#3 Post by the running man »

Ide best edit this......1400 ovno for the 626e. And 1200 for the a400 xplor action.
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!