AR magazine catch.

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Sim G

AR magazine catch.

#1 Post by Sim G »

I need an AR magazine catch. Not the release button, but the catch itself. Anyone got one before I have to get a solicitor to notarise my kidney, and references from Her Majesty so that our closest ally will see fit and allow the sending of such a WMD part, for use in a .22 semi on a range....

Ta.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
techguy

Re: AR magazine catch.

#2 Post by techguy »

Yes mate, I'll dig one out for you..
Grizzly

#3 Post by Grizzly »

Sim G wrote:I need an AR magazine catch. Not the release button, but the catch itself. Anyone got one before I have to get a solicitor to notarise my kidney, and references from Her Majesty so that our closest ally will see fit and allow the sending of such a WMD part, for use in a .22 semi on a range....

Ta.
£4 from Holland

http://www.dharkon.com/product_info.php ... cts_id=610
safetyfirst

#4 Post by safetyfirst »

Let me know if you get stuck, got a couple.
Sim G

#5 Post by Sim G »

Thanks guys. If Adam can't find one, I'll give you a shout SF, but knowing him, he'll have a few! lol

Thanks for the link Grizzly.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!