Steyr scout sport .308

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

Steyr scout sport .308

#1 Post by pe4king »

Here reluctantly for sale is my Stery scout sport .308 win, I would keep this forever but a change in circumstances say it has to go.
The rifle benefits from an adjustable stock, a 10 round mag conversion along with 2 10 round double stack mags, a muzzle break, a genuine milspec steel versa pod and a Redfield revolution 3-9x50 scope with a dupex reticule mounted in Warne QD rings.
It is a light and very accurate set up which I am pricing to sell quickly the cost new would be well over £2k
I would take £1050 for the package which includes rfd fees my end if required
I may be willing to split ie rifle only with 2 mags and sling £800
Happy to answer any questions or forward further pics

Last edited by pe4king on Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
TattooedGun
Home club or Range: Dudley Rifle Club, WNSC, UKPSA, Bromsgrove

Re: Steyr scout sport .308

#2 Post by TattooedGun »

Pic links not working :(
pe4king

#3 Post by pe4king »

Sorted
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
pe4king

#4 Post by pe4king »

A little bump with a final price drop £995 to your rfd
pe4king

#5 Post by pe4king »

Now sold