New year sale - Speedmaster .223, Ruger Redhawk .44, SPAS 12

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
leeroy7031
Home club or Range: Uttoxteter Rifle Club, FCSA, Stafford Post Office Rifle & Pistol Club

New year sale - Speedmaster .223, Ruger Redhawk .44, SPAS 12

#1 Post by leeroy7031 »

New year clear out to make space for 2016 toys ...

Speedmaster Mk6 .223 with 20" heavy fluted barrel, 1:8 with wylde chamber, ACE skeleton stock and Hogue grip. Shoots exceptionally well and is a perfect long range target gun, comes with Leupold Mk2 6-18 scope (now commonly known as MK AR) on Nikon M223 20moa scope rail.
Looking for £1250 or £1700 including the scope and mount. I may consider splitting the rifle and scope but only after the rifle has sold. As always, open to sensible offers.

Franchi SPAS 12 Semi auto and pump action section 1 shotgun, this iconic firearm needs little introduction. Overall condition very good
Looking for around £1300

Ruger .44 Super Read hawk LBR. Quite a rarity, only a small number of these came into the UK. Has been used for indoor shooting on and off with low powered loads for 3-4 years but has seen little action over the last 24 months. The build and finish is far superior to the Taurus, comes with scope mounts and RWS red dot pistol sight. Offers in the region of £1750

Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician ............ "Lieutenant Colonel Jeff Cooper"
leeroy7031
Home club or Range: Uttoxteter Rifle Club, FCSA, Stafford Post Office Rifle & Pistol Club

Re: New year sale - Speedmaster .223, Ruger Redhawk .44, SPA

#2 Post by leeroy7031 »

Weekend bump ...
Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician ............ "Lieutenant Colonel Jeff Cooper"
leeroy7031

#3 Post by leeroy7031 »

Midweek bump
StangGT

#4 Post by StangGT »

Those Rugers are great... only wish the budget stretched! Good luck with the sale though...
Dellboy
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Star Shooting Club

#5 Post by Dellboy »

whats offers in the region on the redhawk pm me please
2020 GOOD DEALS WITH

Cutch Vortex Scope
Mauserbill Enfield Books

Enjoy today as tomorrow might not come .

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

leeroy7031

#6 Post by leeroy7031 »

Weekend nudge, some interest but nothing concrete
leeroy7031

#7 Post by leeroy7031 »

midweek bump
leeroy7031

#8 Post by leeroy7031 »

Speedmaster now sold.
Dark Skies
Home club or Range: NRA

#9 Post by Dark Skies »

Nice Franchi! Brings back memories. I bought one out of my mum's Grattan catalogue back in the 80s - when we were still a free-ish country. Hard to even conceive of that being possible these days.
"I don't like my job and I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."
leeroy7031

#10 Post by leeroy7031 »

All sold :)