Anschutz Match 64 target stock.

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
acormack
Home club or Range: Pentland Rifle Club

Anschutz Match 64 target stock.

#1 Post by acormack »

Hi everyone

I have a really nice Match 64 target rifle stock that was bought by mistake for a match 54 action, I'm looking to sell it or swap it for a match 54 stock. I'm wanting to get back what I paid for it (£150 plus RMSD p&p) or could swap it plus cash for a good match 54 stock.

If you want some pictures just send me a pm and I'll forward them on. Let me know if anyone is looking to buy one or do a swap, I don't think you'll get a better condition stock for the money, every time I go on Ebay and have a look they are asking big money for rough stocks (compared to this one).

The stock is advertised on other forums as well so will be withdrawn if sold. Thanks for looking and drop me a line if anyone's interested.

Regards
Alan
acormack
Home club or Range: Pentland Rifle Club

Re: Anschutz Match 64 target stock.

#2 Post by acormack »

Some photos of the stock, been told it will fit a 1903 and other earlier match 64 actions.

Regards
Alan
Attachments
IMG_0130.jpg
Photos of stock
Photos of stock