k31 Clamp on scope mount

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
poll007
Home club or Range: Deal & District

k31 Clamp on scope mount

#1 Post by poll007 »

Before i go ahead an back order one in the brownells sale, does anyone have one of these scope mounts lying about that they are happy to part with?

https://www.brownells.co.uk/epages/UK.s ... /100000725

That or any other no gunsmithing k31 scope mount for normal eye relief scopes (I already have one for long eye relief)
thankssign in advance
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

Re: k31 Clamp on scope mount

#2 Post by the running man »

I got mine from montana, it sits in the be place of the rear sight, kinda like a scout configuration.... I looked at the offset ones and the no gunsmithing ones and i just did not want to damage my rifle as ive had it re blacked and stock all refinished......will try and put some pics up for you....
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
kennyc
Home club or Range: hunters NRPC

#3 Post by kennyc »

the running man wrote:I got mine from montana, it sits in the be place of the rear sight, kinda like a scout configuration.... I looked at the offset ones and the no gunsmithing ones and i just did not want to damage my rifle as ive had it re blacked and stock all refinished......will try and put some pics up for you....
if the new finish is anywhere near the quality of the original then the clamp on sites won't damage it, mine has had both the scope mount and the diopter target sight clamped on and off multiple times without the slightest damage.
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

#4 Post by the running man »

kennyc wrote:
the running man wrote:I got mine from montana, it sits in the be place of the rear sight, kinda like a scout configuration.... I looked at the offset ones and the no gunsmithing ones and i just did not want to damage my rifle as ive had it re blacked and stock all refinished......will try and put some pics up for you....
if the new finish is anywhere near the quality of the original then the clamp on sites won't damage it, mine has had both the scope mount and the diopter target sight clamped on and off multiple times without the slightest damage.
no its not anywhere near as good as original hence why i dont want to damage it...
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!