Saiga/Ak scope mount

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Charlie J

Saiga/Ak scope mount

#1 Post by Charlie J »

Scope mount for Saiga / AK almost new bought from Oleg at Russian Military about 6 weeks ago and used once . If you go on his website it's the BP-02 type I think it was about £85 . Works perfectly and holds tight with 7.62 , only for sale due to buying a more expensive upgrade .
£45 posted if interested cheers Charlie 07974097653
Nelly2014
Home club or Range: WNSC, UKPSA, SDC, MYOB

Re: Saiga/Ak scope mount

#2 Post by Nelly2014 »

Charlie J wrote:Scope mount for Saiga / AK almost new bought from Oleg at Russian Military about 6 weeks ago and used once . If you go on his website it's the BP-02 type I think it was about £85 . Works perfectly and holds tight with 7.62 , only for sale due to buying a more expensive upgrade .
Offer made and accepted.
Dark Skies
Home club or Range: NRA

#3 Post by Dark Skies »

Charlie J wrote:Scope mount for Saiga / AK almost new bought from Oleg at Russian Military about 6 weeks ago and used once . If you go on his website it's the BP-02 type I think it was about £85 . Works perfectly and holds tight with 7.62 , only for sale due to buying a more expensive upgrade .
Just out of interest is this the dead centre mount or the slightly left of centre mount?

Oleg sold me one which I sold because it didn't work well with my then scope being off-centre.
I'm keeping my eye out for a reasonably priced s/h central one - but can't remember which is which.
"I don't like my job and I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."
Charlie J

#4 Post by Charlie J »

No it sit's central but it's sold now , thanks anyway
Dark Skies
Home club or Range: NRA

#5 Post by Dark Skies »

Charlie J wrote:No it sit's central but it's sold now , thanks anyway
Yes, so I saw, I just wanted to check the type number - so's I know the correct one to be looking out for. Cheers.
"I don't like my job and I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."
Charlie J

#6 Post by Charlie J »

It's the type Oleg sells on his website as BP-02 for £85 . I only bought mine recently and used it at Bisley on the 200yd range with a scope I borrowed and was shooting good groups with it so I know it works well.

I am only selling it because I have bought some gear from my mate which includes a really good scope that is too long for this type of mount and to be honest looks a bit out of place on an AK but will have to do me for now .
Charlie J

#7 Post by Charlie J »

SOLD thanks mate will post in morning .
breacher

#8 Post by breacher »

Dark Skies wrote:
Charlie J wrote:No it sit's central but it's sold now , thanks anyway
Yes, so I saw, I just wanted to check the type number - so's I know the correct one to be looking out for. Cheers.
I have used the Bp-02.

Unfortunately - they seem to vary from mount to mount ! Uou can be lucky and its centred. Or not lucky.

Mine was not centred. I took the rail off, drilled new holes and put it back together centred. They CAN be centred easily enough.