CZ 452-2E ZKM American in .22rf

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Primer

#1 Post by Primer »

Due to an unexpected house move due to our landlords putting the house up for sale we need to release some funds for moving expenses and deposits, also the alternative accommodation we have found does not allow firearms to be stored onsite so I will be listing all my firearms and controlled reloading parts in the next few weeks, with the aim to return once we have moved into our own place in a year or two.

1 x 10rd mag

2 x 5rd mags

Bipod

Hawke Airmax 3-9 x 50 scope

Super quiet using subsonics and pretty quiet using standard 22rf ammo

All in excellent condition.

Obviously this requires a face to face transaction (south Somerset) or Transfer/shipping to RFD of your choice can be arranged at cost (to be discussed at sale).

Cash or bank transfer please

Offers in the region of £350 for the whole kit, please PM me with any questions or realistic offers

Primer

Re: CZ 452-2E ZKM American in .22rf

#2 Post by Primer »

bumpsign
bhodge

#3 Post by bhodge »

Hi, in the event that you decide to sell one of the mags separately i could well be interested.
Cheers.
Primer

#4 Post by Primer »

While checking the barrel length I also noticed that the bipod is a Harris S 6-9"

Barrel length is 16"