Winchester Model 1894 Rifle in Obsolete .32-40

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Rarms

Winchester Model 1894 Rifle in Obsolete .32-40

#1 Post by Rarms »

Thinning the collection a little. This is a nice 1894 rifle in .32-40. Made in 1902, fully functional. Have shot it on my FAC and it is a nice shooter. Comes with period sling swivels and sling. Also the original woodwork which I removed for safekeeping and replaced when I started shooting the rifle. Could easily be re-fitted back on though to maintain originality. Can be purchased as is and does not need to go on FAC as classed as obsolete calibre under Sec. 58 when owned as a curio or part of a collection. Ideal for the wall of the man cave!

Can include brass and load data if you have an FAC and are planning on shooting it.

Looking for £1500 collected from Worthing in West Sussex, can deliver within Sussex/Hants, meet at Bisley etc...
Rarms

Re: Winchester Model 1894 Rifle in Obsolete .32-40

#2 Post by Rarms »

Now sold :)