Page 1 of 1

Vortex spitfire x3 prism scope

by shugie
I bought this last March, was going to use it on my BAR-15, but it ended up doing a great job on my CMMG 22LR. I've replaced it with a red dot, and so it's now redundant.

It's getting on for a couple of years old, has the original box and tools, but no manual (that's on the Vortex website). The glass is very clear, and the EBC 5.56 reticle with bullet drop for 5.56 can br red or green, adjustable brightness. The mount is dual height, there is a spacer if you want to mount it low, or on the carry handle.

Posted to UK address for £235, payment by Paypal, or collection possible at Bisley for cash £223.