Midwest Industries Side Railed Scope Mount Model MI-AKSM

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
breacher

Midwest Industries Side Railed Scope Mount Model MI-AKSM

#1 Post by breacher »

This has been gathering dust in my gun room and it looks like I will not be getting the AK it was going to go on so time to get rid of it.

Nice side rail mount for any AK platform with the standard side rail ( AK - Not SVD as I believe they are different side rail bases )

Puts the picatinny rail really close to the dustcover and "near or very near" centre according to the manufacturers blurb. The "very near" bit is because of the different spec of rails encountered from AK to AK.

Nice quick release lever with a nitfy little locking tab.

These go for about $130 in USA - nobody here sells them.

So, with postage ( and import duty etc ) IF you can find a dealer willing to post.....that works out about £130

I have this on ebay at BUT..............seeing as I am off to Vegas on Monday morning, first person here to offer me £55 can have it and I can spend the money on entertaining myself in Vegas lollol

I will even throw in free postage if this sells in the next few days before I leave.......................

Tick tock tick tock tick tock.................
breacher

Re: Midwest Industries Side Railed Scope Mount Model MI-AKSM

#2 Post by breacher »

Sold.