Armsan RSS1 box fed shotgun

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Charlie J

Armsan RSS1 box fed shotgun

#1 Post by Charlie J »

As mentioned in other threads on here I will be selling my Armsan RSS1 semi auto box fed shotgun very soon . I have posted this now in case anyone is thinking of buying one of these in the near future .

I am only selling because I have another box fed Russian Saiga and can't keep both despite this being just as good .It's only a few months old and is factory standard with one ten round magazine and one five round and three chokes and operators manual all the same as a new one .

It comes with the remainder of the three year warranty as long as you keep it standard and don't modify it so I am told . The warranty is with the UK importer Highland Outdoors and not the supplying Rfd or thats what I was told when I bought it , although a quick phone call would verify this , either way one of them is responsible.

It is in as new condition and has a low round count so far of 250 and these have all been mixed 28g and 32g cartridges of mixed brands . It has cycled beautifully and been accurate . I am hoping to sell this any day after the 25th of Feb by which time the round count will be about 400 to 450.

I paid £845 and will be looking for £ 675 for a gun that I know works and is as good as new .

If you need pictures just look at a new one on Guntrader or Gunstar as it's exactly the same in mint condition .

Collection preferred SE London / Kent
all the best Chas