.223 straight-pull Rifle and S1 semi auto shotgun wanted

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Kungfugerbil

.223 straight-pull Rifle and S1 semi auto shotgun wanted

#1 Post by Kungfugerbil »

Afternoon all.

I’m on the hunt for a .223/5.56 straight pull rifle for range work to 300M - AR / Izhmash / AUG / potentially mini14 (I know, minute-of-barn-door..) / something else? I’ve seen the current offerings on Gunstar / Guntrader but if you either are thinking of selling or have a line on one for sale, please let me know.

I’m also after a S1 shotgun for informal PSG - again, consider Gunstar and Guntrader fully reviewed. Stoeger M3Ks with the shiny bits are looking like a decent option locally for 500 quid new, but open to tricked up comp guns or box fed too.

I’m in North Yorks so face to face anywhere North ish is do-able, or RFD transfer if not. Budget is....flexible. Certainly enough to get something.

Many thanks all cheers
Kungfugerbil

Re: .223 straight-pull Rifle and S1 semi auto shotgun wanted

#2 Post by Kungfugerbil »

Evening all.

Many thanks for the offers and suggestions. I’ve just realised I’m on hols from next week and soon after I get back it’s the Northern shooting show so will probably look again after then if not sorted.

Thanks again! :good: