RPA quadlock .308 /7.62 TR rifle

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
rhysatkins

RPA quadlock .308 /7.62 TR rifle

#1 Post by rhysatkins »

I bought the rifle second hand last year and have fired about 100 rounds with it. The barrel is still in really great condition and is a lovely smooth action to shoot. The cheekpiece has been modified to allow it come up higher (hence it is a slightly different colour.

I have added to the rifle with replacing the sights. The rear sight has a centra 0.8-1.8 super ar 1 iris which has 6 colour filters. The front sight is a centra 22mm lr sight which is adjustable in single minute clicks. This also has a centra vario 2.5-5mm iris with a 1.6mm ring width. As well as a MEC handstop

I am selling it as a whole with the Gehmann padded case and leather bolt protector for £2800. I am selling it due to committing to shooting smallbore.

PM me for more photos
Attachments
F46360AC-175C-42F1-A8D3-2EAD825ACE53.jpeg
Yogibear

Re: RPA quadlock .308 /7.62 TR rifle

#2 Post by Yogibear »

oooh oooh oooh, I want it I want it!!!!!!!

But I know I can have it...... :cry: