RWS Model 89 (aka Howa 1500)

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Sandgroper
Full-Bore UK Supporter

RWS Model 89 (aka Howa 1500)

#1 Post by Sandgroper »

As the types of shooting I'm doing has changed, I'm reducing the number of rifles I have further...so for sale is my RWS Model 89 in 222 Rem. It has a 21 inch barrel, 1:12 twist and threaded for 1/2 UNF - if you're needing a moderator for it, I'll throw in the BR Tuote T8 moderator for free. While not a fashionable round, I've no complaints with the 222 and have taken it out to 400m at Cawdor with excellent results.

Although it is branded a RWS it is for all intents and purposes a Howa 1500. I have checked it against another Howa 1500 and all parts were interchangable including the aftermarket DM kit. The stock is a Boyds Varmint thumbhole for a Howa 1500 with an Anschutz accessory rail and was donated by a FB member - the original stock (Howa branded, incidently) I donated to another forum member.

£300 + transfer costs.
Attachments
WP_20180612_11_17_16_Pro.jpg
WP_20180612_11_16_18_Pro.jpg
WP_20180612_11_15_48_Pro.jpg
“The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.”

Lieutenant General David Morrison

I plink, therefore I shoot.