ITL built Straight pull M1 Carbine

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Mdwysc
Home club or Range: Bisley

ITL built Straight pull M1 Carbine

#1 Post by Mdwysc »

I'm selling my ITL built M1 carbine. I love this little rifle however it will fund the purchase of an AI. I have shot this rifle in normal form out to 300 yards and with downloaded lead-headed ammo at 25 yards indoors. It won me a gold medal in the top division for gallery rifle in the Kent League. I put it into an old battered stock to give it that "used" look, found a bayonet lug and a metal top cover for it as well. The original stock is included but it looked too new for me. It is a 1944 IBM Corp receiver and that is the makers name on my FAC. The barrel is made by Peter Sarony so that is why its a tack driver. Action is divine to rack and shoot. Price is £1,600.00 for the package. F2F or I can RFD to RFD. Any questions please ask. Having trouble loading pictures so PM me if you are interested and would liek to see them until I can get them up on the site.
Nerf pistol reloading expert
Super soaker long distance world champion
cap pistol quick draw 56 times world champion
pea shooter 15 yards indoor Homewood Comp 1981 undefeated middleweight title holder
Mdwysc

Re: ITL built Straight pull M1 Carbine

#2 Post by Mdwysc »

pea shooter 15 yards indoor Homewood Comp 1981 undefeated middleweight title holder
mag41uk
Home club or Range: Aldershot R & P Club

#3 Post by mag41uk »

If I had a slot I would be all over this!
Mdwysc

#4 Post by Mdwysc »

Also have hundreds of cases, hundreds of lead heads, 200 FMJs and a set of dies to go with the rifle.