Mauser 71/84, Swedish Rolling Block, Werder Rifle

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
James84

Mauser 71/84, Swedish Rolling Block, Werder Rifle

#1 Post by James84 »

Hi all,

I have 3 x obsolete rifles I am looking to sell. I will get some pictures later in the week and will post 3 'overview' shots in this thread and will have a batches of pictures available to share via Google Photos if you send me your email address. I can post any of these for £28.

Mauser 71/84

Excellent condition, all original and all matching - £1350

I have 50 unfired bertram cases and a few boxes of .43 Mauser Shellhouse bullets, as well as a Lyman mould and Lee dies for sale for this as well.

8x58R Swedish Rolling Block

As above, excellent condition, bore is excellent. Near perfect finish and woodwork, only point to state is I can see a small harline crack in the woodwork that has been glued/secured which is not at a pressure-bearing point, i.e. not at the tang.

Werder Rifle

Very good condition for age. some patina on the metalwork. I have seen one for sale for £1995 recently and another for £1895, so I will price this at £1800 but if anyone has a better steer on prices (i.e. you can find one cheaper and link me to it) then I would consider offers. It is in .43 Mauser so the brass, bullets, mould and dies would also work in this rifle if you want to buy them.
James84

Re: Mauser 71/84, Swedish Rolling Block, Werder Rifle

#2 Post by James84 »

Sorry, I missed off the price for the rolling block - £750. I also have 20 unfired cases for it for £50