GP11

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
shugie
Home club or Range: Sperry at Bisley

GP11

#1 Post by shugie »

My trusty K31 has gone off to a new home, my eyesight isn't up to iron sights, and I didn't fancy putting a scope on it, if I'm shooting a scoped rifle it will be my Swing that gets pressed into service. And money is in short supply, for me at least.

The chap who bought it took up to his limit of my 7.5mm, so I'm now left with two bricks of 60 rounds per brick of 1984 produced GP11, having looked round it seems that the last batch of 120 went, in great haste, for £200 to an RFD, and as I am in sore need of cash for a CT scan, I'm going to take the proverbial by asking £240, which as any fule kno, is £2 per canned bang. But these are not just any canned bang, these are genuine Swiss canned bangs of exemplary vintage.

Option to buy one or two bricks, collection from near Reading, I'm not currently planning to be near Bisley until early January, Payment in cash or bank transfer, as suits.
Careful now/that sort of thing
shugie

Re: GP11

#2 Post by shugie »

Price drop to £200.
shugie

Re: GP11

#3 Post by shugie »

Further price drop to £180, available at Bisley tomorrow, 5th Feb, or probably next weekend too