Mauser K98 bayonet, fore sight adjuster & sling on Flebay

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Convict_keeper

Mauser K98 bayonet, fore sight adjuster & sling on Flebay

#1 Post by Convict_keeper »

have just put these on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260871388298? ... 1555.l2649

free postage if it goes to anyone on here :shifty:

just confirm via IM on here if your the winning bidder :cheers:
Robin128

Re: Mauser K98 bayonet, fore sight adjuster & sling on Fleba

#2 Post by Robin128 »

Will Ebay leave that ad up?
Dave 101

#3 Post by Dave 101 »

Unfortunatley ebay rules forbid knives and edged weapons .

I had an item removed by them last weekend which only had a couple of hours before it was sold , this is classed as inert ammo or componenet parts there of .

I did say that I would abid by their decision but I hoped that it applied also to suppliers of the same item from other countries , to which the reply was if I would report said items they will look into it . No way let them do there own dirty work .

There is a pig sticker on ebay at the moment descibed as a letter opener , desk item , wonder hoew long that will last .

Hope you get yours sold before someone reports it .

Dave
Convict_keeper

#4 Post by Convict_keeper »

Ok bo...cks ebay has pulled it

so i guess it goes up for sale on here

CK
Dave 101

#5 Post by Dave 101 »

nWhat you can do is list it on the Belgian ebay then it may get seen here , there are often Bayonets from the USA listed in the Lee Enfield section , I bought a bayonet a couple of weeks ago from a guy in Lancashire who lists via Belgian .
Good looking items but I would sell them individualy as not every one wants all three , just my opinion , at least you can put the sight adjuster and sling on ebay here .

Dave
Robin128

#6 Post by Robin128 »

Sorry CK...you have to state the price...forum rules.

:good:
bobbob
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#7 Post by bobbob »

Bnz had looked at your eBay listing earlier while watching another bayonet. The other bayonet sold in US $'s even though the seller is listed as being in the UK, as was the item. We have just checked. A seller called cutting-edge UK, (clue in the name) is selling an SA80 bayonet as a "collectible", it is listed in US $'s. There are plenty of others who seem to be getting round the rules.

I nearly had my account closed down a few years back. We acquired some 30 round .223 AR15 mags and thought we would sell them. I sold one then had a question from a guy in New York about the capacity, then came the warning :(

We have listed a few 1/6 scale rifles and even they can cause confusion :G

This is a link to their policy on weapons. http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/weapons.html
Never say something in Cyberspace you can't say Face to Face!!

Type a message, post your news,
Disagree with other members' views;
But please, do have some decorum,
When debating on the Full-Bore Forum.
Dave 101

#8 Post by Dave 101 »

At the end of the day its all about ebay trying to be pc in th UK , they get all high and mighty with us but in reality dont give a s**t what happens in the real world because their rules are different for other countries so long as they are making money .

Dave
ovenpaa

#9 Post by ovenpaa »

I would also sell them separately. Anyone noticed that eBlag uk has some form of policy block in place for interesting items? I was looking for an M-89 Krag bayonet, nothing listed in the UK search, a .com one showed nothing as well but searching from a Norway IP revealed a couple of nice ones so I logged in from Norway, added the item and sure enough it was visible in my UK watch list.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
froggy

#10 Post by froggy »

Salut,

I could be interested.

Which marker is it pls ?
Is it "matching #" ? (makers + date markings on the ricasso matching those on top of the scabbard) ?
Do you have a close up photo of the markings on the frog pls ? is it brown or black ?
Same for the markings on the frog retention hook on the scabbard & the markings on the guard as they seem to be post-war re-issued foreign marking.

Cheriooo,