Southern Gun Company 9mm Lever release carbine.

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
NoEntry
Home club or Range: Phoenix Shooters Association. Grange Rifle and Pistol Club. Jersey Pistol Club

Southern Gun Company 9mm Lever release carbine.

#1 Post by NoEntry »

Due to an unforseen change in personal circumstances I am reluctantly having to part with some of my guns starting with my my loved SGC 9mm lever gun (Unicorn)

The gun is one of the earlier UZI based guns not the current Glock based model. The gun is in really good condition.

It comes complete with 3x32 and 2 x25 round magazines and is currently fitted with a scope raiser and Walther 1.bowl Red Dot sight it could
also be fitted with a Nikko Stirling 4x32 scope if preferred. I can supply both for an extra £50.

I am looking for £1400, but would also consider a deal for a Marlin in 357 or 44 plus cash adjustment.

I would also prefer face to face.

The gun is advertised elsewhere, so dont hang around if you are interested.

Mike
NoEntry
Home club or Range: Phoenix Shooters Association. Grange Rifle and Pistol Club. Jersey Pistol Club

Re: Southern Gun Company 9mm Lever release carbine.

#2 Post by NoEntry »

Looking at the price £1400 is too much for the gun so the price is now

£1250

And I will include dies cases and 124grn fmj bullets.

Mike
NoEntry

Re: Southern Gun Company 9mm Lever release carbine.

#3 Post by NoEntry »

Gun now sold subject to funds.

Mike